WaffleBar is Hiring
Do you have the right stuff to be a WaffleSquad member? We’re always looking for energetic and responsible WaffleSquadmates to help boost our team. Let’s see what you got! Apply today!
Be a Part of Our
Fast, Friendly, and Always a Team-Player:
- Make a great first impression: smile and greet each guest.
- Show a sense of urgency and have a drop everything attitude.
- Get to know your guests and make them regulars.
- Become knowledgeable of WaffleBar products and value to better understand your guest’s needs and make a recommendation.
- Deliver a perfect product and a complete order every time.
- Work together as ONE squad to deliver a great product and outstanding service.
- Look sharp and be on time for all scheduled shifts.
- Keep the store clean, organized, and looking great.
- Operate cash register and handle all cash transactions according to WaffleBar Cash Handling Policies.
- Adhere to all WaffleBar food safety and security guidelines while maintaining company equipment.
- Do your best and strive for excellence in everything you do.
- Passion for the WaffleBar brand and enthusiasm for learning more about WaffleBar products and ingredients.
- Must be a minimum of 16 years of age.
- Available to work a minimum of sixteen (16) hours/week AND a minimum of three (3) days.
- Beginning – Moderate computer proficiency.
- Must be able to lift 30-40lbs regularly throughout shifts.
- Ability to stand, bend, reach and scoop throughout assigned shifts.
- Ability to be mobile in walk-in refrigerator and freezer with temperatures ranging from 40° F to -10
Our WaffleSquad Leader Is Responsible For The Overall Shift Operations, Customer Experience, Sales Performance, And Execution Of Brand Excellence In A Store. The WaffleSquad Leader Carries Out Management Responsibilities Consistent With WaffleBar Policies, Procedures, And Legal Requirements. We Will Rely Heavily On The WaffleSquad Leader To Evaluate The Strengths And Weaknesses Of The Store, And Assist The Team In Training, Cleaning, Customer Service, Inventory, Ordering, And Staff Development.
Open And/Or Close The Store As Required
Coach, Counsel, And Direct Team
Lead The Team In The Execution Of WaffleBar Standards To Create An Excellent Customer Experience
Provide Performance Feedback To Other WaffleSquad Members
Lead And Manage Shifts While Acting As Manager In Charge Of Store. Deploy WaffleSquad Members As Required To Meet Business Demands And Make Necessary Staffing Decisions
Communicate Clearly, Concisely, And Accurately To Ensure Effective Shift Operations
Follow All Food Safety, Cash Handling And Operations Procedures And Policies
Coordinate And Participate In The Successful Execution Of Offsite And Catering Deliveries
Must Be 18 Years Of Age (Driver’s License And Vehicle Preferred)
Must Be Able To Work A Minimum Of 30 Hours Per Week; Must Be Able To Work A Variable Shift (Openings, Midday Shifts And Closings) From Week-To-Week
Must Be Able To Work Weekends
Must Be Able To Fetch Product From Other Stores As Needed & Pick Up Various Fresh Produce Items From Grocery Store As Needed
Must Be Able To Make Daily Bank Deposits
Computer Skills Including Some Microsoft Software And Register Skills
Must Be Able To Lift 30-40 Lbs Regularly Throughout Shifts And Put Away Truck Orders